Today is Thanksgiving, which is traditionally an American tradition, and we are celebrating this holiday far from loved ones and friends. Because of the holiday, I am taking today and tomorrow off from blogging.
But before I go, I leave you with a few things I am thankful for:
1. An amazing and smart husband who has been a rock in our family.
2. Two wonderful boys who keep me on my toes with their honest thoughts and sometimes very hilarious actions.
3. Extended family who are too far to visit, but dearly missed.
4. New friendships and old ones.
5. Learning and understanding a culture that is so different from me.
The list could go on and on and on.
An even if you don’t celebrate Thanksgiving, what are you thankful for this holiday season? Please share in the comments below!
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!